These tutorials are provided to assist with and explain various features of the Tk20 system in use at Keene State College.
Various aspects of the screens may look slightly different (colors, fonts) but the links and names of menus should remain constant. The tutorials are updated from time to time as the system evolves, but they should still be used as a first-stop resource for system education and instruction.
For All Users
- Tk20 Initial Log In PDF Video
- Forgot Username or Password PDF
- General Site Navigation PDF Video
- Adding Tk20 as a Trusted Site PDF
- Student Teaching Application PDF Video
- Submitting Assignments PDF Video
- Recalling Coursework PDF Video
Creating and Attaching Artifacts
(in Course Binders) PDF
Attaching Artifacts to
Field Experience Binders PDF
- Creating Assignments PDF Video
- Sending Assignments PDF Video
- Viewing Assignments PDF
- Assessing/Grading Assignments PDF Video
- Field Experience PDF Video
For Cooperating Professionals
For Teacher Ed Office Staff
- Reporting PDF
The written tutorials use Adobe Reader which can be acquired for free here.
The video tutorials use Adobe Flash Player , the newest version of which can be found here.
The lightbox script courtesy of mediaboxAdvanced.